2014/10/15

Corner view: rough

I ride work everyday. It takes me more or less 15 minutes to arrive. Time enough to weak up with morning cool wind and to disconect after work.
Lanera bizikletan nihoa. Hamabost bat minutu eramaten dit. Denbora nahikoa goizean esnatzen joateko eta ateratzean laneko asuntuak atzean usteko.
Voy en bicicleta a trabajar. Me cuesta unos quince minutos. Tiempo suficiente para ir despertandome con la brisa de la mañana y desconectar al salir.

 
 
While I ride I have how differently rough the way was.
Bideak zuen forma ezberdinetan fijatzen hasi naiz.
Hoy me he ido fijando las diferentes rugosidades que me brindaba el pavimento.


Specially different when you arrive to a road. Specially designed for blind people, just to feel that they are in the way to a road.
Batez ere ezberdina bide batera heltzean. Ikusteko arazoak dituzten haientzat bidea senti dezaten.
Especialmente diferente cuando nos acercamos a un cruce. Especialmente diseñados para que las personas con problemas de vision puedan sentir que se acercan a una carretera.

8 comentarios:

  1. that is clever! our streets are made (and planned) for cars only :(

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Our city is changing a bit into more walking and riding mood. Love it.

      Eliminar
  2. Cómo me gustaría poder ir en bici por Madrid, pero eso aquí es deporte de alto riesgo, ains... Algún día.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Si a veces resulta serlo aquí...no puedo imaginarmelo allá...lo único, tener bici para escaparse los fines de semana por las afueras....

      Eliminar
  3. I always walk to the office, because I´ll need those 20 minutes, what it takes. It clears my head.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I think it is perfect to keep head fresh

    ResponderEliminar
  5. This is a good idea for blind people. I drive to work by car every morning, also ca. 30 min, and ca 30 kilometer. I would love to ride by bycicle.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. that last image reminds me a bit of the wide open space between the paris mitterand national library towers... i experienced the roughness of that patch last year... n♥

    ResponderEliminar

Thanks for coming in
Mila esker etortzeagatik
Gracias por pasar